I’ve done a few versions of this presentation over the years and it’s always a good time! Here, I present a recorded webinar where I talk about all of my favorite apps (“apps” is used loosely) for anyone that teaches online. Below, find all of the links and examples featured in the webinar.
This webinar is sponsored by SchoolsFirst Center for Creativity and Critical Thinking at California State University, Fullerton, and was recorded for their K-12 summer webinar series.
- Kahoot – Example: News of the Week
- H5P – Example: Create Interactive and Accessible Tutorials with H5P (Course Presentation), Smoothie (Interactive Video)
- Google Forms – How to create and grade quizzes with Google Forms
- Oppia – Example: Electromagnetism
- Twine – Example: All Hail the King
- Hypothes.is – Example: Othello
Design and Presentations
- Nappy and The Gender Spectrum Collection (bonus! 2 for 1!)
- Microsoft Sway – Example: Desertification, Quadratic Functions Graphing