This is me, backpacking in the Sierra Nevada!
I’m an instructional designer and eLearning developer based in Orange County, California.
My mission is to design effective learning experiences using the knowledge and skills I learned both from my Masters in Instructional Design and from my work experience developing e-learning and training modules in higher education.
I love learning about and teaching innovative educational technologies! I am an expert in e-learning tools including Articulate Storyline 2, Camtasia, Blackboard, Moodle, and WordPress; and experienced in Adobe Captivate, iMovie, and coding in HTML/XHTML, CSS, and WordPress.
Master of Education – Educational Technology, Arizona State University
Instructional Design and Technology Specialization
Master of Library and Information Science, San Jose State University
Bachelor of Arts – English, University of California, Riverside
Trainer & Elearning Developer – January 2018 to Present
Lone Pine Learning
Faculty – August 2016 to Present
Master of Science – Instructional Design and Technology, California State University, Fullerton
Instructional Design Librarian – August 2014 to September 2018
Pollak Library, California State University, Fullerton
• Conceptualize the future of Pollak Library’s teaching and learning initiatives.
• Design and develop e-learning content using proven pedagogical and multimedia theory.
• Design and deliver training on educational technologies and instructional design principles.
• Promote Open Educational Resources to campus constituencies.
• Launched and manage Pollak Library e-learning, a repository for digital learning objects and instructional materials.