Just launched: Enroll now in my FREE course: Introduction to Instructional Design! This course will introduce instructional design models and how people learn. You’ll learn how memory and information processing works in the brain, how to conduct systematic design, and how to get started as an instructional designer.
This one-hour self-paced course is intended for anyone seeking to understand what instructional design is and how to get started in this growing field.
You will find a variety of videos, readings, and short activities to help you master the content.
Once you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Define instructional design
- Recall careers in instructional design
- Explain the basics of how people learn
- Describe the purpose of instructional design models
- Diagram the instructional design models ADDIE and SAM